Pages

1/12/16

Come Along for the Ride



Hello Dear Blog Space,

I've not been here in a while, and it's because I spent the past year writing a lot for other people's blogs (see sidebar) and also working on my writing in various other avenues. The time has come for me to leave Sadiedeluxe. Sadiedeluxe is always going to be a big part of me, and it certainly feels like my alterego/super-hero name, but from now on I'm just going to write as myself. I'm not going to write about clothing or selling clothing, I'm just going to write.

And I'm going to do it over at my new website and blog: www.sadierosecasey.com/blog

Come over there and read! Sign up for my email list if you want to stay really connected and up to date. You can comment here if you want to be on my list, or you can just fill out the pop-up form on my new site.

It's been a great 8 (??) years over here at Blogspot. I've seen the internet change in many ways, and the blogosphere has evolved a lot since I first joined it.

Lots of love,
Sadie Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo