Pages

12/11/14

Psychic Sunday and Thoughts on Motherhood and Sexuality

Hello dear friends! 

I just returned two days ago from a trip with my son to Maui (amazing) and am now settling happily into the cold rainy days of winter in Northern California. Before I left, I hosted an event at my store that ended up being a dreamy evening filled with pink wine and flowers, candles and fairy lights, sweet women playing music, and lots of festive shopping. It was quite wonderful. To see a few beautiful photos from the even, please check out Mariamma's blog post, here.


Also, just last week, an original piece of mine was published at Annapurna Living. The piece reflects on my own experience with sexuality in my life as a mother. It feels good to share it and I hope it resonates with some of you.


Today I am organizing, packing, shipping, and creating. Right now the light is too dark to really photograph anything, so I'm using the time to produce more art rather than worry about photography. I swear, the longest nights are my most creative times. Winter is so good for making stuff. So many reasons to stay home, to be warm, to simmer stews, to slow down, to be happy.

With love,
Sadie Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo