Pages

4/11/14

Changing

As you can see, I am playing around with a new template and design for my blog. So please bear with me as I work on making it perfect. My hope is to revamp so that I can begin to shift the focus more onto things that are really important to me, in terms of writing.  These are: motherhood, womanhood, sexuality, and love. My work (the clothes, my shop) is important to me also, but that is what I have the other outlets (instagram) for. 

So this is a moment of evolution. Trapped in digital clothing. I am figuring it out. Sometimes it seems best to just abandon ship; yet this blog seems to be such a part of me now. So many years I have spent here, saying things to all of you -- any of you. I don't want to get stuck in any ruts, digital or not. Sometimes things demand upgrades, makeovers, and sometimes things must indeed get the proverbial boot. all i'm saying is that it's time to make a few changes. I have changed a lot since I first started this blog (2008!) so I want to make sure that everything is aligned.

thank you for your patience.


This photo is by the incredibly talented Shannon Rosan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to these changes in the content and look of your online place, Sadie.
    This photo of you is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design. Looking good. I'm working on a few things on my blog as well. Excited to see the out with the old, in with the new...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo