Pages

3/19/14

SADIEDELUXE grand opening

I am so excited to announce that I will be officially opening my doors to the public at the end of the month. I'll be starting things off with a grand opening party on Sunday, March 30. I hope all you locals can come by! 


I will be featuring some of my most favorite local jewelry designers, and Suzanne will have a rack of vintage there as well. plus some local boys will be DJing some sweet music, and i think it's just going to be an altogether lovely night. 

The collage on this flyer is a custom art collage done for me by my friend Korina Langevin, and it also appears on my new business cards and my hangtags.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! My kingdom for a horse! Or a teleporter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! If I wasn't Uk based I would totally go! Good li luck with it all

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sadie. I found your blog again (I don't know how I had lost track of it). I have been happily reading through recent (and less recent) posts. Such a joy to read your words and get a glimpse into your thoughts.

    Good luck with the grand opening! I hope it turns out better than your wildest dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collage Sadie! Good luck with everything, wishing you the best of luck!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo