Pages

3/5/14

Photobooth

Last month, on a very cold and rainy night, many of us rallied, put on cute outfits, and went to the Boho Grand Reopening, an event I mentioned earlier because it featured several pieces of my work - some harnesses, dreamcatchers, and bags. Local favorite Melanie MacTavish was rocking the photobooth, and Suzanne and I (obvs) struck a (okay, several) pose(s).


I think my favorite part of my outfit was my red fingernails, something i never do, but man is it fun when i finally do it. even though it only lasts for a night, it feels so delightfully girly.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL. so true. i also didn't even realize our legs were matching. they look great.

      Delete
    2. You two are little too cute.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo