Pages

3/31/14

Last night

I just wanted to let everyone know that the grand opening last night was wonderful!

 Everything looked lovely and perfect, the music was great, and i felt busy and bustling the whole night. i got to see lots of faces i love (and lots of new faces), and it was such a happy evening. i was surprised by several people bringing me gifts, which warmed my heart. additionally, lots of my favorite pieces moved on to their new homes -- the best. i love seeing people try on stuff that i love. 

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who came out. To all my friends and family far away, thank you for supporting me in the ways that you do. 

Oh! The other good news is that an amazing photographer came to the event and spent hours capturing the magic. this was a pleasant surprise and i owe it all to Suzanne. i can't wait to share the photos with you all, once i see them. as many of you know, it's so hard to get good photographs when you are hosting an event, so i feel so much gratitude to Jason for being there. 

And while I'm at it, I also want to give some gratitude shout outs:

First, to Karoline for helping me get everything gorgeous and for being the ultimate hostess buddy. What a gem. Big thank-yous also to Michael, Adam and Franklin for hauling in all that massive DJ gear and for making sure the tunes were big and beautiful all night long; it pretty much made the party. Thank you to Claire, Summer and Suzanne for providing so much shining love and light and for taking the time to come be a part of the event; such a pleasure. And of course, thank you to all of my loved ones who came out and spent time at the event. It would not have been the same without you. 

I'll leave you with a single photo I took this morning while cleaning up the aftermath. More photos soon.


4 comments:

  1. wonderful success, can't wait for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats! Can't wait for the pics. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun! I'm always happy to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo