Pages

12/12/13

the many faces

Series of me: by Asher.

I'm wearing my newest beaded earrings by the luminous bead lady, Kyra of WeaveGold. Treat yourself, girls! I feel like I speak of her often, but I just can't recommend her enough. Super special treasures, and she will make you a custom order designed specifically to your wishes and your unique spirit. 

Asher took these photos yesterday at the gas station on our way home from school. I had to beg a little bit...but he always pulls through after a little bit of eye-rolling. Not bad, right? I wanted specifically to capture my new earrings, but the afternoon winter light was so pretty and Asher's angle ended up looking kind of cool.








do you have a favorite? ALSO stay tuned because I have a very exciting giveaway in store. I'm collaborating with an old friend and it will revive some memories for all of us and also brighten this already-bright season a little bit more.

4 comments:

  1. You so purty! I like the 2nd to last one. Next time we talk, I'm gonna try to have a camera on, it was so nice to actually see you, nerd glasses and lounge-wear-date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. off to list more stuff on etsy. aren't you proud of me ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty smile of yours. The earrings are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo