Pages

11/11/13

remembering

As some of you know, I've put together a lot of really beautiful photoshoots over the past couple years, and since I always release the shoots in Lookbook form, a lot of the photos never make it beyond my hard drive. I've decided that I'm going to start releasing some of the photos here, in blog posts, so that they can be shared with the world. 

Here are a few unreleased shots from the Lookbook I did with Gather Jewelry last winter. All photos were shot by Simon Weller. 









5 comments:

  1. Wow this makes me realize how long its been. We need to do another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. faaaaaaaaaaaaaar those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a goddess. also, you give me hair envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh the dream kimono looks sooooo lovely on you!! xo m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo