Pages

12/20/12

A Peek of Golden Light

Crazy excited about my Solstice photo editorial that I am going to release tomorrow. I'm having a very hard time narrowing down the selection, I must admit. Here are four photos to whet your appetite. I plan on posting the whole lookbook/storybook here tomorrow. One hundred thank yous to Gather Jewelry and to Simon Weller, our amazing photographer. 

in planning this photoshoot, it was a bit different in that it wasn't really about showcasing clothing. i wanted these photos to tell a story. i wanted there to be light. i wanted these to touch your heart, more than anything. that's why i did them.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful! it isn't about the clothes, but i do love the geometric color block dress :-) can't wait to see the rest of the photos....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo