Pages

11/20/12

Interview on The Cosmic Collage

I am so happy to be featured over on the Cosmic Collage today! Alice, who curates the Cosmic Collage, is a wonderful spirit and I am so happy to have connected with her. She provided some very thoughtful and rich interview questions for me and I really love how it all turned out. 



If you have a moment, please pop over and take a look. Alice and I are also working on a collaborative collage project that will be released as limited-edition prints....more on this soon, and I am very, very excited.


feeling so thankful for women and for collaboration! today i went for a walk in the rain and was so inspired by the little bits of nature that has come to life after the heat of summer. vibrant mosses and budding fungi hiding in every corner - the bark of the manzanita was bright red in its wetness; manzanita bark is so incredibly beautiful. this is how i feel in my gratitude - simple and refreshed, growing upward in (de)light toward skies heavy with water and promise. 

xo

photo credit: erin lizardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo