Pages

8/2/12

Hipporacle does it again

i'm finding a whole lot of inspiring worlds online in which to lose myself lately. this explosive generation of (female) creation and expression through the instant-connection of the internet is incredibly fascinating and thrilling. Fox Marie over at H I P P O R A C L E is one of my favorites to follow on instagram, and in addition to being a Texan barista, she's a wild-hearted creatress with vast vision that she manages to convey through her compelling photoshoots (the full shoots she usually posts on her blog, which i linked to above). do it, girl:


4 comments:

  1. Love love love Fox <3 She's so talented and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i'm going to check out her blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo