Pages

4/12/12

And suddenly, Facebook bought Instagram

GAWD i am so behind the times...I just found out yesterday that Facebook bought Instagram, just as Instagram launched its Android application (finally). Le sigh. I mean, i guess it doesn't matter that much. Facebook is the omniscient, omnipresent force, and i've mostly come to accept and often enjoy it. but it does make me a bit less excited about Instagram. OH WELL. in the meantime, while i grapple with my personal addiction to social networking, here are some really cute photos I took with the damn thing.

1 comment:

  1. Right? I have a nagging little voice that says I'm too connected, I put too much time into social networking, and another that says I don't put enough in. I haven't found a balance yet, but Instagram is at least a beautiful way to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo