Pages

9/29/11

renewal


finally, after being long-inspired by Jill (and after hoarding the supplies for ages in my garage), i've begun my own version of her crochet dream-catcher project. the large one i stretched on a circular, flat basket tray, and the smaller on is on an embroidery hoop. while neither of them are quite finished, i very much enjoy looking at them and deciding what to do next.

one of the things i love most in this life is resurrecting our grandmother's textiles and treasures into new beauty.

5 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous! What a cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. I loved your take on it by using one of those wicker trays. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! I've been wanting to do something similar with my grandmother's old doilies and such. We should have a little crafternoon get together soon. With prosecco, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try this! I want to try this too! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo