Pages

9/7/11

Autumn approaches....

Ahhhh, my dear friends. I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere, I've been traveling and swirling around the West Coast, seeing friends and dreaming of the future. I went to Portland for a hot minute and collaborated with some beautiful, talented women on a photoshoot for Lost Boys & Lovers. It was, to say the least, a joyous and wonderful (windy) day. Keep an eye on the LB&L blog, as soon I'll be moving over there for good. In the brief meanwhile, here are a few photos from our day in the Pacific Northwest (thanks Kelly!).





6 comments:

  1. I so love future dreaming..So exciting!! I can't wait to see more pictures..Take care xoxokerry

    theequinebovine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures. glad to see you having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great seeing your shining face - pee squat and all! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots! Looks like a fun spot for snapping em too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadie girl, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the fall. You look radiant and I miss you. I hope for a more tranquil time when we can talk and message and maybe even have that cup o tea, but in the meantime, let the fall be whirlwind of new ideas and adventures. Lots of love to you, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo