Pages

7/14/11

back porch






I want to say so many things, but the more I say, the less I feel. 
It is too much for words. It is unborn. 
I cannot prematurely give life to it, it is brewing. I feel acutely more aware of certain emotions. I have been having visions that I keep thinking are from my past but I suddenly realized that perhaps they are from my future. Everything is mostly glorious. Deep rich sparkling emotion...like tears - full-spectrum tears: The light in the rivers. Those sparkles from the sun. The fire trapped in the water. That is it – it is tiny slivers of fire encased in tiny drops of water and it is the most beautiful, beautiful thing.

july, 2010 

5 comments:

  1. wow! I love your back porch! I wanna sip tea and arrange crystals back there w/you... xo m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty! Both your words and your back porch, I wanna come hang out there, like right now. The shawls over the windows are such a lovely touch, I would never have thought to do that on the outside of a window and you have so many wonderful potted plants around your place. Loving these little peeks into your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are incredibly amazing..I wanna snuggle in your corner, and drink a brew on your back porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one heavenly hammock you've got there. I so wish I had a porch of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come and sit with you on that sweet sweet porch and rock and talk and sip tea into the starry night. Soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo