Pages

3/24/11

the end result

As promised, here are some photos from the photoshoot I did last week with some girlfriends. The shoot was for Cabrina's new line of chain Body Lace. Cabrina has a metal shop on etsy, and she is always open to custom designs. I'm really pleased with how the photos came out - I've never done a project like this before, so it was really fun and exciting every step of the way. BIG thanks to all the ladies who modeled and helped.











These 10 photos are the ones I edited, but there is a whole lookbook of 40-some photos posted on Facebook - the other photos were all edited by my friend Ceri May (she's also one of the models), and she did an amazing job). If you have time, go check out all the other ones, too!

9 comments:

  1. Those rings are beautiful. You are a great photographer, each pic feels like peeking into another world. And those body chains are wild!
    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue ring with the 3 stones across the top! Awesome photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You caught the essence of it perfectly!!! An art for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the chains are beautiful and the photos are SUPER gorgeous! Nice job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shots of the girls wearing white. (i am so predictable :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS, with just the right amount of grit, nice job indeed! The chains are super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo