Pages

2/3/11

an easy day

Here's a quick outfit post for the day. Things are getting warmer and the sun is staying out longer and I am (as always) THRILLED at the closeness of spring. The impending nakedness, fruit, warmth, and water that will come with the warmer seasons never ceases to thrill me. These photos were from the other day, taken by Asher, after we had finished our running-around for the day.





Wearing:
vintage secretary blouse, american apparel shiny leggings, nine west boots (thrifted), and cotton vest from F21. 

2 comments:

  1. you're so pretty. and the new banner is amazing!
    i'm ready for spring more than anyone I think... Sadie, our move to Cali had to postponed at the last minute :( I went out and bought nail polish in every easter shade today to make myself feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! What a darling little vestlet. Happy spring. I'm excited to experience it down there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo