Pages

1/25/11

zodiac

On the new moon on February 2, so begins the Year of the Hare.


The Hare represents purity and is associated with the moon & female energy.  According to my resource, "Hare year can be a nurturing time of peace, calem, leisure and rest after the intensity of the previous Tiger year...money can be made easily - and spent easily. Dragon year 2012 will be a wild, exhausting time, so appreciate the small pleasures of Hare year as opportunities to heal, relax, and entertain."


(images - I selected a few of my favorites from this artist's collection of zodiac paintings.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are awesome. Thank you for sharing. Your posting pace is admirable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo