Pages

1/26/11

The To-Do List

Last night, Asher made this list:


Apparently he wrote it at 7:40 pm, January. Hopefully there are other mothers out there reading this who can understand how effing cute it is, and how it instills in me a glittering laughter - one that is mostly humorous but also laden with deep love and admiration at the things these children do.

Come the end of the world, this guy's a good one to have on the team - killing bad guys and growing food at the top of the list! And of course, I'm thrilled to have made it on there at number 5 - closely preceded by some water-drankin'.

9 comments:

  1. oh, so cute! i like his priorities =) how old is he? thanks for sharing, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' precious! Boys are the best, aren't they?! I love how something so simple can just make your entire day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutie! my boy is obsessed with killing bad guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water drankin.... that is so cute! This melted my heart for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it on this awesome list, you are so honored. Love the list and that he even makes lists is even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night I laughed myself to sleep running this list through my head. Asher's to do list is timless. "cill the bad guy . . ." is no different than slay the dragon, hunt and gather, drink some mead with the guys then hang with the Queen in January at 7:40

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! But then I love anything my son makes for me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Team Sadie and Asher....cilling bad guys since October 15, 2005. I miss you guyssss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo