Pages

1/31/11

Delta of Venus

I mentioned a couple days ago that I'm planning an event at 360 Ecotique on February 11. Thanks to some wonderful collaboration with some other hard-working ladies, we now have a bunch of beautiful promo pics and a flyer:


Amber and I modeled for the shoot, and Erin Lizardo took and edited all the photographs. It was a very fun adventure in the park involving piles of clothes and early morning sunlight. I have much gratitude for both of these women.

If you are on Facebook (to which I have recently returned), you can view the event here, and the album of photos here.  All the shots are amazing.... here are some of my favorites (and you may notice some of my treasures from Nicole made it into the shoot!):






 In the fourth photo, Amber is modeling my fringe purse that I just posted about the other day. Amber made nearly everything she's wearing in the photos....and of course we're decked out in lots of vintage as well.  So if you live in Chico, mark your calendars to stop by our event...I think it's going to be quite fun. xo

6 comments:

  1. holy shnikeys! those pictures are amazing..dang, I really wish I could make it up there. Im gonna wish real hard and try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these photos! and i hope you continue to have fun with the collar and jumpsuit. best of the best on this event, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you look freakin' awesome! All the images in fact are just up my alley. I secretly wish I was glamorous like that ;)
    I also wish I could make it to the event, but at least I get to see you the weekend after, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing! I love the photos that were taken <3 those lace pants are to.die.for!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING photos! Beautiful and atmospheric and just stunning stunning stunning. Sadly Chico isn't on my bus route but wishing you all the best for the event. I'm sure you'll be grand xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are so pretty! Really wish I could come to this event! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo