Pages

12/28/10

This way, that way


 Dear friends, I'm outta here for a few days! While I am not going to a glorious tropical island (as this photo of me in Maui last year would imply), I am going on what is technically a vacation and I am very excited. (I posted this photo for several reasons, most of them involving cute-as-hell booty and lots of sunshine - both of which make me happy). And I'm a little jealous of Leora, so I have to reminisce where I can.

Anyway, shop & blog will be quiet for a few days, and all purchases will ship when I get back. I will try to take photos (we'll be in lots of snow & stars), but no promises.  Wishing you and yours a glittering and joyous new year's eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo