Pages

12/13/10

the craft

The Chikoko Bizarre Bazaar was a huge success this weekend! On Saturday we nearly sold out of everything, so I busted out a few more things on Saturday night so that Sunday wouldn't look so empty. Our booth ended up looking gorgeous (of course) and we were surrounded by other tables of beautiful, talented women. Thanks to all who came by and purchased some goods....more coming soon in Nevada City next weekend!!

Here are some photos from this weekend:




Juniper & Rachel's magic medicine table:



Vagina pillow neighbor cuteness:



3 comments:

  1. these vagina pillows are killing me

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, ha! the vajj pillows are too funny!!! i would totally buy one just to see if anyone questioned what they were... brilliant!


    ps. loving your life! found you through danielle's awesome feature xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo