Pages

11/15/10

the voice, teeth, and television in bed

Last week Asher and I took a mini-vacation to the darling town of Nevada City. We got a sweet little hotel room, walked, shopped, ate, saw friends & family, and enjoyed wearing our mittens in the cold air. Asher of course was thrilled to be able to watch TV (we don't have one) - in bed no less - and thank goodness for the Cartoon Network so we could both agree on something.

Asher lost his first tooth at breakfast, and his second one came out today! (More details & photos on that tomorrow). In the meantime, I leave you with a photo of tiny happy child, and a poem I found tonight while reading bedtime stories.



The Voice
There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long
"I feel that this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong."
No teacher, preacher, parent friend
Or wise man can decide
What's right for you -- just listen to
The voice that speaks inside.

- Shel Silverstein


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo