Pages

11/2/10

Recent blog features

Thanks to all the wonderful bloggeristas who have featured sadieDELUXE goods and designs on their blogs lately! Over the past couple weeks, my malachite bullet necklace was featured in a jewelry post at Paragraph Cove,  and my Gunne Sax gold party dress was featured in this golden-themed post at Paper*Cakes Finds.

Finally, my silver lame skirt suit set was featured in a last-minute Halloween post in the Storque...an article with items and ideas for Golden Girls costumes. I'm happy to say that both the gold dress and the silver suit have sold...which makes me happy not for the profit I made, but that those GEMS will be out in the world on someone's body!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you couldn't tell I love your blog, it's definitely in my top five!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo