Pages

11/20/10

Old favorites


I got this dress years ago at a yard sale in Portland. It was one of my best yard-sale scores ever, and this dress was just a fraction of the bounty. It is 100% wool, made in Malta. Even though I don't wear it often, it feels really special to me, and I don't think I could ever sell it. These boots, which I wear nearly every day, and in most of my blog posts, were also found in Portland, and I'm not sure what I'll do with myself once they finally fall apart. I love this outfit particularly for it's old comfort (and warmth).


These two rings are among my handful of every-day favorites - both are handmade by some very talented ladies!





Wearing:

Vintage wool dress w/American Apparel cross-over jersey dress underneath
Social Cellar teardrop druzy ring
Stone & Smith agate ring
Vintage boots
Vintage silver hoops

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The 70's are my favorite era...you pull it off well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i love this dress! you've styled everything perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo