Pages

11/28/10

Les Bazaars

So much crafting coming up this month, kids. I will be participating in two NorCal craft events in December, so mark your calendars, and if you're in the area, come see me! Lost Boys & Lovers will be in full effect at both shows (I have some really cool new designs in the works), and I'll be selling some holiday vintage in Nevada City as well.

On December 11 & 12, find me here (in Chico) with lots of local beauties:


And then, the following weekend, I'll be here (in Nevada City) with another slew of my favorite ladies:


Both of these events are going to be great gatherings and filled with magically crafted goods by some very talented people. Hope to see you at one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Grr, so sad but we are going to miss the nc bizarre. Hope you have a blast and make tons of sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo