Pages

1/8/10

Welcome to January

January is f*cking cold. Always. It is always grey and wet and cold. This morning I had the tiniest bit of running around to do, and I was frozen solid and fully grumpified in less than 5 minutes. I came home asap and made hot soup, hot tea, and bundled into warm, dry clothes and turned on my heater. I feel better now.

And, the main reason I'm writing, is because I also just ate one of these:



It is one of the best things I have ever tasted. You should get one (or many) - they are conveniently located by the bucket full right next to the registers at New Seasons. Even at age 27, there is something quite irresistible about a pile of beautifully foiled, glittering chocolates.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel warmer, it was -20 here this morning when I settled in to work at 7:00 a.m. brrrr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo