Pages

11/12/09

Did you say my name?

Okay, I admit it. I want boots like this. I'm not sure WHICH ones, but ideally they would be very expensive and very high. And very comfortable. And it would be awesome. Right? Yes Mary Kate or Ashley- I dig your style. Pictures of you are undoubtedly the créme de la créme of celebrity voyeurism culture.

From here:


These are wicked. I think I want these ones. (From here):

Stella McCartney killers - look at that heel!


I'd prefer a true wedge heel, but I suppose if I had to get these Louboutins, I would:


And really, these are pretty AMAZING. I found them on accident and they took me quite by surprise (here):


I suppose now I light a candle and call in St. Emelda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo