Pages

10/14/09

SJC


So my flight has been delayed until 9:45. Total boo. I should have been home by then, but now I won't be home until so late. Thank goodness for 2 things: the fact that they recently remodeled the San Jose airport; and my MacBook. Both of these factors have greatly improved the quality of my airport time. Photobooth and my cell phone are added bonuses.

My meeting went well. I wore the pantsuit (which I immediately stripped off and replaced with several pieces and layers of spandex as soon as I got to the airport) and I didn't spell anyone's name wrong on the attendance list. My heart is a bit achy for little tired Ash and little tired Kristin up at the homestead. Wuv you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo