Pages

10/28/09

And the waters sparkled


Just got back from Maui adventure with Sophie. So much epic beauty pouring from the core of that island. It was inspiring to rest among humans who live their days largely by the rule of the sun and eat fruit that falls constantly to their feet from the surrounding trees. Perhaps when I am less exhausted, I will try to explain it better. But maybe not. It's almost like it's all resting inside of me like a beautiful secret - like an amazing night with a lover that you sort of want to tell everyone about, but know they would never understand because magic is one of those things that can never be explained, it can only be felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo