Pages

9/20/09

Dressmaker

I found an awesome shirt the other day (thanks Cat & Alex!) and have been reproducing it in various forms ever since. It is the best thing ever. One piece of fabric, and one seam. So simple! A couple nights ago I extended the length and made a dress out of it with some coral and brown jersey that I've had forever and have been waiting for the perfect thing to use it for. (And here i believe I owe thanks to Kellee, whose fabric this maybe was originally, and to Anna, whose moldy basement I rescued it from). None of the photos are that great, but hopefully you get the idea:

Cutting and sewing:




Asher took a couple while I was working:




Self-photographed final product. With Asher picking his nose:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo