Pages

8/11/09

TOKiMONSTA


Recently stumbled upon this foxy lady who not only makes music on the Brainfeeder label, but she also makes beautiful art. I'm more drawn to her visual stuff than her music, but that's just a personal preference. Her music is really pretty and I do appreciate her futuristic-electro-jazzy-love-song sound, it just doesn't have some of that deeper-cycle groove that really calls to me. Here are some photos of her art pieces that I love...the first one is my favorite:



And besides, her name is TOKiMONSTA which is a hundred percent rad and cute all at once. I love her! All images above are from her MySpace. Links: myspace:::blog:::twitter:::facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Even if I don't reply, I read and appreciate every single one of you. xo